|RX-III Digital Laser Rangefinder
Make your extreme long-range shooting more accurate with the RX®-III and True Ballistic Range® technology. Accurate range in the field can mean the difference between a hit or a miss. The Leupold® RX-III digital laser rangefinder does more than deliver the straight line distance you get the True Ballistic Range to your target, based on your rifle's or bow's ballistics.
- 8x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Rugged, waterproof construction.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- The precision thermometer gives you digital readings in °C or °F.
- Accurate to 1,200 yards, with measurements in feet, yards, or meters.
- The Quick Set Rotary Menu® is easy to use, for fast customization of your RX-III. Also includes the Quick Start Mode.
- With a built-in inclinometer, the RX-III calculates the ballistics range to your target, then displays it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field.
- Multiple Ballistics Settings RX rangefinders with True Ballistic Range (TBR®) provide accurate aiming information matched to the performance of your rifle or bow. By calculating the incline, line of sight range to the target, and a projectile?s ballistics, your RX provides rifle hunters using Leupold Ballistics Aiming System reticles as well as bow hunters the correct equivalent horizontal distance for precise shooting on an incline. In other words, aim using the True Ballistic Range, not the line of sight range. Rifle hunters can also get this data as an MOA adjustment or a holdover point. With practice, long distance/steep angle shooting will become second nature. Dial in your RX to one of seven TBR ballistics settings for the rifle and three for the bow for incredible accuracy. TBR is effective to 800 yards for most rifle cartridges.
- Multiple modes with the RX Series, you can do something you can't do with any other rangefinder: use multiple modes at once to tailor your readings to the conditions. For example: scouting a whitetail in the rain? Use Rain Mode and 1st Target Mode at the same time to achieve the most accurate range possible. Only RX rangefinders give you the ability to adapt to changing conditions like this. Leupold's exclusive Quick Set Rotary Menu is intuitive and easy to use, giving you fast access to all the incredible performance modes of your new RX rangefinder.
- The Match 13® Reticle System one of the most useful customizable features of your RX rangefinder is the Match 13 Reticle System you'll always have fast access to each of the 13 reticles, so you always have the right reticle for any situation. Each reticle is available with the Leupold Plus Point , for an added level of accuracy in pinpointing a target.
- Accessories included: The useful carrying case features a bungee/hook closure for silent operation in the field, a battery, a dog clip for attaching to your pack, and an internal pocket for carrying batteries, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard, Tripod thread included, allowing steady mounting for accurate target acquisition.